Meet Someone Now

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tony's post on 365gay.com

Discrimination is a part of our lives and we must fight to abolish it. Unfortunately, this alleged discrimination is targeting a Homosexual and a Female. Our society has treated females in the work place like crap since the beginning of time and her being "gay" just adds to the hate factor. I personally do not identify with a female, a lesbian, a bi-sexual, or a transgender person. However, since we are few and we all need to be treated with respect, we must band together and fight this hate. I don't care how many letters of the Alphabet I wear on my T-shirt (LGBT., F, Z, W., etc.,) nor do I care which minority group I belong to. I do care about one thing and that is this; all members of the human race shall be treated equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment