Meet Someone Now

Monday, August 10, 2009

Gay's Religious Identity

Hmmm!
Where does that put me in the scheme of things? I consider myself a Christian because I believe in God and Christ. However, I believe that the Bible is a work of fiction and written by men who wanted to control the greater population. I am not an atheist, because I believe in God. Does this make me an agnostic or am I just confused?

I do adhere to the 10 commandments, I just can't swallow most of the Bible (I have read several different versions).

My religious friends (Mormon, Jewish, Muslim, Catholic) say that they love me and will not judge me, because that is God's job. These same friends still believe that I am going to hell though, because of what the Bible says. This sounds like a contradiction to me.
?

This was my response to an article I read at http://365gay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment